Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Welcome Note


Oh well.

This blog is not new. It is only a continuation of my former blog (which I had already deleted, so don't bother searching for it), for my other nonsense webpage click here.

To start off. Let me ask this monotonous question.

"Which comes first, the chicken or the egg?"

As far as I am concerned, I don't give a damn. After all, I would not be getting any richer if I know the answer. Why, will you? (If yes, don't forget me when you get rich!) That is just a ticker for my blog, just trying to catch your attention.

So, as you continue visiting my blog expect the unexpected. Hopefully I can post here a lot. (Hey its not easy being a high student, you know.)

Ciao until we meet again.

"Keep smiling for the sun will surely rise, even if you do not know it."

No comments:

Post a Comment