Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chilly Expectations

Yup, a few days before my death defying and breath taking 3rd quarter examination, here I am in Cagayan de Oro waiting for my flight to Baguio City. That's right, I'm going to the summer capital of the Philippines during cold season and in the next few hours my foot would be stepping on the so praised city that has attracted many tourists worldwide.

Baguio City has always been one of my favorite dream places and in a few moment right now, it would all be a dream come true. But what is the real reason why I have to travel in such hectic schedule (remember my quarter exam is next week and there is a mass and Christmas parties too)? For real, I do not know the answer, I guess the conference just so happened to be marked on the dates 12/13-16/12 but one thing is for sure, I have to make this moment count not just as a tourist or a person but also as the president of the Supreme Council of Scholars.

Aside from the spectacular place, I have many expectations on the conference as well. I hope to meet and befriend many youth leaders from different campuses, I also pray that whatever I will learn in the seminar would be applied to our school and of course, I do kneel in front of God that I win the first prize for the extemporaneous speech!

So for now, so long my friends, as I enter this new place (for me) with enthusiasm. I do believe that this official travel will not only be a seminar but one of the most memorable events in my life!

Excited for the trip,

@2red_degial

No comments:

Post a Comment